October 4, 2013

orkney finished

 
 

 
Pattern: 'Orkney' by Marie Wallin
Yarn: Rowan 'Felted Tweed DK'
 
I finished this two weeks ago and forgot to post about it here. I love this sweater. I love everything about it from the fact it's made in one of my top 5 favourite yarns, to the symphony of colour and patterns and the little pewter buttons. I'm generally a pretty subdued dresser, but I love wearing this.
 

Here's the back. My photographer (the boy) failed to mention the 'blur' on the camera lens. No matter. You get the idea.


 
I want to start another fair isle project immediately, but I've already cast on 7 things recently, which might be a few too many...

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous with all those colors! I would be wearing it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am so impressed! I cannot wait to see the results of all your current WIPs!

    ReplyDelete