January 29, 2011

Sant'Angelo


Pattern: Sant'Angelo by Kirsten Jensen
Yarn: Brown Sheep Nature Spun Sport in #740 'Snow, #135 'Hurricane Seas' and #N78 'Turquoise'

I loved every minute of this one and I think I'll wear it a lot. It took a bit longer than I'd hoped as other stuff got in the way, but I'm glad I'm still done in time to enjoy it while the weather is cold. That is about a 4' pile of snow in my front yard. We're a bit tired of shovelling every few days, though we're not nearly so bad off as those south of us.

I'll post the winner of the previous post's contents later tonight. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Update: The random number generator gave me comment #4, so Andrea from At Home Mommy Knits is the winner! Thanks so much to everyone for checking in and telling me what you're doing! I love hearing from you.

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe. Of the sweater and the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! It's gorgeous Chris. You look FAB in it. And all that snow makes it look even more wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW -- I have been waiting to see the finished project and it was worth waiting for! You are amazing! Beautiful! And, you are very brave to stand outside in this frigid weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweater is gorgeous!! Definitely a knit that will stand the passage of time, so beautiful.

    Thanks so much for the giveaway! I'll shoot you an email with my info. So exciting to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's pretty! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You impress me so much!! Wow! What a projet that requires so much concentration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't even imagine how you did that! The swear jar would have been brimming if I attempted it. Nice work, now you can watch the stunned look on people's faces when you tell them that you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty! You can be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks stunning!!! I love Kirsten Jensen's designs and hope to make one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late to the party, but Oh My! What a beauty. This sweater is absolutely gorgeous, and you look stunning in it. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete