December 28, 2009

christmas sweater

Pattern: Pikkuveli by Suvi Simola
Yarn: Cascade 220, colours #8400, 8914 and 2404

I tried to keep knitting for Christmas to a stress-free minimum this year, but here is something I made for my cousin's one-year-old little guy. It's the same one I made bigger and pinker for my daughter last month. I love this pattern (Suvi's a genius) and I wanted to try some boy colours.

I wish this little guy lived near us as he's such a sweetheart. Thank goodness for holidays so we can visit with those we love. Now for a snowy and relaxing week off.

4 comments:

  1. I love that sweater. The button band is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweater! What a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You are such a fast knitter. The colors are wonderful together.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete