September 5, 2009

stopgap


Pattern: #10 Cabled Cap by Suvi Simola
published in Vogue Knitting Fall 2009
Yarn: Malabrigo worsted in Verde adriana (117)

I am so in love with Suvi's designs and want to make Everything. Right. Now. Especially this. But I can't at this very moment because I have WAY too many things under construction or planned to be shortly. So I grabbed the squooshiest stuff I had and quickly made this. I love these cables.

Now we're off for a last frolic at the beach before school starts, music lessons, soccer playoffs, hockey season, cold weather.......have a great long weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love it. I have been eyeing all the beautiful hat patterns in the new Vogue knitting. Yours looks perfect for this fall/winter. Have a fun holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! You can't go wrong with Malabrigo :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Such a great green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job! I shy away from patterns with cables...that hat is beautiful on you though. the color is just yummy.

    ReplyDelete