Yarn: Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton, colour #636, 6 skeins
I had an urge to knit some lace and I need some lighter weight sweaters for spring / summer, so I grabbed this pattern. Unfortunately, I had downloaded it when it first came out a few months ago and then failed to check for errata before starting. I never do that. Until now. Of course, there were quite a few changes, only related to my size, which I didn't clue into until it was too late. No matter.
My stitch counts for the body pieces are a bit different but not too bad, and I switched things up anyway for the buttons, which was the other bit of errata. Once I had all the buttons on as per the pattern last night I decided I preferred only 3 close together at the top. So the middle one doesn't have a corresponding hole. The long body length worked better for me with buttons only at the top.
I hadn't used this yarn before and I quite liked it. It's very soft and lofty, though it may pill as a result. And I love this teal. I also love my "moss" ring - from here.