So this little blog is turning one year old in a few days and I thought I would do a giveaway to celebrate. Here's the details (top to bottom):
- Fleece Artist Merino 2/6 handdyed sock (or anything you want) yarn
- Fleece Artist Suri Blue laceweight (alpaca/blue faced leicester)
-The Plucky Knitter merino superwash sock yarn
- Mission Falls 136 Merino Superwash (2)
- Erika Knight's 'Simple Knits for Little Cherubs'
- Fiber Optic Yarns merino/tencel spinning fiber - 4 oz (says 100% merino but there's also tencel - this adds strength which is good for socks)
I chose these because I love them all and thought you might, too. The Fleece Artist and Mission Falls are also Canadian, and I don't know how available they are elsewhere.
So leave a comment about whatever you're doing/thinking/knitting and I'll pick one (boldly assuming there's more than one) using a random number generator on the day of this blogiversary - Friday Jan. 29 - 9:00pm CST. Thanks for stopping by!
And the winner is #1!
barefootrooster at barefootrooster.wordpress.com